Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ready, Set, Sew!!

We held our first meeting this morning. It was great to meet and visit with everyone who came. It will be wonderful to watch our group grow. You can expect to see much more activity here on the blog and on our Facebook page.

At this time, we do not yet have online membership sign-up. We do hope to add that functionality in the future, but in the meantime, you can find a link to the PDF form at the top of the left menu.

Please help spread the word about our new guild by sharing links to our blog and facebook page with all of your local quilting friends!

3 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

I had a great time at the meeting this morning! I can't wait to see where this all goes.....

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

I was sorry to miss it! It will be on my calendar for next time:)

Royce said...

I had fun too and can't wait for our next meeting.